What can a CMO at a multinational conglomerate still have to learn about marketing? Milena Oliveira, Senior Vice President and Chief Marketing Officer of the Transportation and Electronics Business Group at 3M, suggests that a marketer’s growth does not stop once they earn that CMO title. Tune in to hear Milena describe 3M’s global marketing approach and why maintaining a curious mindset has been vital to her success.
Tune in to learn:
- About 3M and Milena’s role there (2:20)
- About 3M’s emphasis on R&D and how that affects its marketing (7:25)
- About the global marketing strategy at 3M (19:38)
- What Milena is currently learning about marketing in her leadership role (30:07)
- “Season 7. Episode 8: Work Your Way: Milena Oliveira, SVP & CMO, Transportation and Electronics Business Group” (CMO Insights podcast, hosted by Jeff Pedowitz)
- Vayner3 (Web3 consultancy)
- Gary Vaynerchuk (Chairman of VaynerX and CEO of VaynerMedia)
About the Guest:
BIO: “Transformational, customer-centric business leader with proven, consistent track record of results. Strong experience in developing and executing strategic, operational, business and marketing plans that have resulted in profitable growth in emerging markets and product portfolios. Divisional, corporate, international and global experience in a wide range of roles, markets and locations. Demonstrated success in leading, aligning, and developing multi-functional/cross-cultural teams.
Diverse background includes experience business management (P&L), marketing (product/segment/marketing excellence), digital marketing and demand generation, strategy, business development, new business integration and Six Sigma.”
Marketing Trends is brought to you by Salesforce Marketing Cloud. For more great marketing insights, sign up for The Marketing Moments newsletter. You’ll get ideas to help you build better customer relationships, invites to upcoming events, and access to the latest industry research. Subscribe at https://sforce.co/MarketingMoments