After 100+ years of insurance excellence, no one would blame Liberty Mutual’s marketing team for playing it safe with its customer outreach. Instead, the company continues to defy its century-old origins by bringing new, exciting (and even outright funny) ideas to the table. In this episode, Jenna Lebel, CMO of Liberty Mutual, explains how implementing new approaches has only helped to widen the company’s target audience, and reinforce a trusted, proven brand identity.
Tune in to learn:
- What it’s like to be a modern-day CMO (2:31)
- The unique challenges of brand identity (6:15)
- Understanding the Liberty brand (8:40)
- Digging into the role of mascots (16:05)
- Liberty Mutual’s major partnership strategy (23:35)
- Balancing growth and integrity (30:20)