As the CEO of Wine Access, Joe Fisch is constantly trying to solve hard problems… like predicting the weather? On this episode, Joe explains how he and his team have worked to address all kinds of issues, from customer retention to access to exclusive supply, to, yes, forecasting the weather to optimize the supply chain. Enjoy!
Tune in to learn:
- How to overcome apprehension when moving up the corporate ladder (11:30)
- Figuring out the components behind losing customers (15:15)
- Content strategy for educating consumers (22:50)
- Behind-the-scenes stories about finding great wine (25:25)
- Supply chain and the weather (32:00)
Joe Fisch is the CEO of Win Access. Prior to joining, Joe worked as a manager at PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC). He also worked for Ghirardelli Chocolate Company as the Senior Manager of FP&A and then as the Director of Finance. Joe initial joined Wine Access as the VP of Finance and Administration before becoming the CEO in 2018.
Up Next in Commerce is brought to you by Salesforce Commerce Cloud. Learn more at http://www.salesforce.com/commerce
Mission.org is a media studio producing content for world-class clients. Learn more at http://www.mission.org.
Up Next in Commerce is brought to you by Salesforce Commerce Cloud. Learn more at salesforce.com/commerce
Mission.org is a media studio producing content for world-class clients. Learn more at mision.org.