Before she became the VP of Ecommerce and Marketing at Pharmaca, Elizabeth Garry cut her teeth in the digital and marketing world at brands such as Wayfair, Walmart, and Camping World. In this episode, Liz shares with us the lessons she’s learned along the way, including how to vet a potential manager to see whether they have your best interests at heart, and what it looks like to create success as a team.
Tune in to learn:
- Liz’s background and her pivot to ecommerce (2:20)
- Learning directly from the Wayfair founders (5:30)
- How to vet a potential manager (12:25)
- Creating success with your team (22:15)
- What is Pharmica? (30:00)
- Creating a digital journey that helps customers (34:45)
- Predictions for 2023 (38:00)
About the Guest:
Elizabeth Garry is the VP of Ecommerce and Marketing at Pharmaca. Prior to joining Pharmaca, she held marketing and ecommerce roles at Wayfair, Walmart, and Campaign World.
Up Next in Commerce is brought to you by Salesforce Commerce Cloud. Learn more at http://www.salesforce.com/commerce
Mission.org is a media studio producing content for world-class clients. Learn more at http://www.mission.org.