In an uncertain and rapidly changing world, how can leaders stay relevant for the long term? What skills are needed to tackle the big issues we face around employee retention and DEI disparities? Marguerite Soeteman-Reijnen, Chairman Executive Board, Aon Holdings, shares her expert perspective and her leadership journey.
Tune in to learn:
- Cultivating the ability to adapt (07:26)
- Marguerite’s thoughts on employee retention (12:45)
- Aon Holding’s efforts regarding diversity, inclusion, and mental health (15:11)
- How to stay relevant as a leader (21:00)
- Aon’s 2022 Executive Risk Survey
- Jack Welch
- Daniel Goleman
- Douglas Conant (Former CEO, Campbell’s Soup)
- G-20 Netherlands
- Kelp Blue
- Nancy McKinstry, CEO and Chair Executive Board at Wolters Kluwer
- Tuesdays with Morrie, book by Mitch Albom
- Katharine Hepburn
About the Guest:
Trusted thought leader and experienced (non-)executive director with an international strong track record of successfully leading the execution of transformational strategies to drive business growth in profit and not-for-profit. Competencies range from financial services, marketing, business development, enterprise risk management, management consultancy, ESG, transformation, tech, digital, data, analytics & insights and board effectiveness.
Passionate believer in people. Skilled at building cohesive high performing teams. Promotor of Diversity and Inclusion.
This podcast is brought to you by Salesforce and the CMO Club. The CMO Club is a global community for senior marketing executives to come together, share ideas, and solve their toughest challenges in a collaborative and trusted environment with other marketing leaders. Salesforce and the CMO Club provide the best in class programs, events, and a digital platform for marketing leaders to come together and be inspired like never before. Join our global community at thecmoclub.com.