Weather is more than just a topic for small talk. It’s a major factor in a number of industries, and impacts business every day. Tomorrow.io is making it possible to gather better, more advanced weather data that is allowing for a revolution in transportation and other industries. Dan Slagen, CMO of Tomorrow.io, explains how on this episode of Marketing Trends.
Tune in to learn:
- What is Tomorrow.io? (2:30)
- Learning to communicate with your CEO (3:40)
- Leading through high growth periods (10:00)
- How lead gen has evolved throughout the years (15:00)
- Creating a cohesive strategy (19:10)
- How Tomorrow.io competes in its category? (25:00)
- How Tomorrow.io can change the role of a meteorologist (30:35)
- Fun partnerships and customer stories (36:20)
- Looking forward and understanding trends (41:00)
- Why marketing matters at the C-level (46:00)
“NYSE has sponsored this production by Mission.org for illustrative, informational and/or educational purposes only, without regard to any particular investor’s objectives, financial situation or circumstances. NYSE neither represents nor warrants the accuracy or correctness of any of the statements in the production, which has been independently assembled by Mission.org and with whom sole editorial control rests. NYSE makes no recommendation as to possible benefits from any securities or trading strategies, and this production is not a recommendation, offer, or solicitation of an offer to buy or sell any security, or engage in any trading strategy. Prior to the execution of a purchase or sale of any security, you are advised to consult with your own advisors.”
Mission.org is a media studio producing content for world-class clients. Learn more at http://www.mission.org.