What tone should an incoming CMO hope to set in their first few months on the job? Jeff Winter, the Chief Marketing Officer at Duck Creek Technologies, says that building a “team culture” was a top priority when he joined the insurance software provider last year. Tune in to hear Jeff’s takes on how a marketing leader can help build a great team.
Tune in to learn:
- How Jeff built a “team culture” at Duck Creek (8:00)
- Jeff’s approach to aligning marketing with sales (26:41)
- Why Jeff is not a fan of spreadsheets (22:25)
- About Jeff’s experience as a professional basketball player in Israel (25:30)
- “MarTech Interview With Jeff Winter, CMO at Duck Creek Technologies”
- “Insurance Technology: Aon and Paypal, Applied Systems, and iink Address Digital Payments”
About the Guest:
BIO: “Passionate marketing leader with more than 20 years in high tech, B2B marketing. I focus on building and transforming teams, creating new capabilities and programs to drive quantitative business results. Looking across the entire customer / buyer journey, I leverage the full breadth of marketing and communication to drive the business: awareness / brand, pipeline creation and acceleration, Analyst Relations, Public and Media Relations, and retention marketing. With deep expertise in channel, I partner with all functions to build a sustainable, marketing capability – at scale.
Currently CMO at Duck Creek Technologies; previous CMO at Rocket Software, with prior divisional CMO/VP level roles at Pitney Bowes, SAP and IBM.”
Marketing Trends is brought to you by Salesforce Marketing Cloud. For more great marketing insights, sign up for The Marketing Moments newsletter. You’ll get ideas to help you build better customer relationships, invites to upcoming events, and access to the latest industry research. Subscribe at https://sforce.co/MarketingMoments