What is Indoor Intelligence? How can Indoor Intelligence data be used to improve the customer and employee experience? Nadir Ali, CEO of Inpixon, shares practical applications and case studies, as well as his thoughts on future implementations with augmented reality and the metaverse. Tune in to hear the impacts Indoor Intelligence can have on security, and even employee retention.
Tune in to learn:
- How Businesses are Leveraging This Data to Solve Problems (05:36)
- What the Data Shows About Post-COVID Work Trends (9:51)
- How Indoor Intelligence Can Support the Employee Experience (15:17)
- The Evolution of the Business Idea (21:23)
- What Nadir Envisions for the Next Five Years (27:12)
About the Guest:
BIO: Nadir Ali leads Inpixon with two decades in enterprise software, business analytics and information technology. For over 15 years, in his executive-level roles at Inpixon (formerly Sysorex) he has tapped into the $12 billion industry of indoor positioning and data analytics, growing to $23 billion by 2021. Nadir is a leading expert voice in the indoor intelligence and location technology industry.
IT Visionaries is powered by Salesforce Platform and Dreamforce 2022. Catch the news and insights coming out of Dreamforce this year for free on salesforce.com/plus. Content will start rolling on September 20th.
Mission.org is a media studio producing content for world-class clients. Learn more at mission.org.