From telephone lines to the cloud, the human impulse to connect has long been a powerful driver of innovation. But how is the rapid advancement of automation technology changing the way we communicate? Continuing our “Automation” series, we welcome Savinay Berry, EVP of Product and Engineering at the cloud communications provider Vonage. Tune in to hear eye-opening insights from an industry leader who’s at the cutting edge of communications technology.
Tune in to learn:
- A brief history of Vonage (01:18)
- Automation advancing communications at Vonage (07:03)
- What is Vonage’s automation philosophy? (09:50)
- How has the evolution of language impacted Vonage? (13:02)
- How fast do they implement updates? (18:48)
- How do you work at the speed and acceleration of innovation in communications? (23:55)
- What will customer service look like in five years? (33:12)
Catch up on the full three-part Automation Revolution:
Automation Is Just the Beginning for Business — Here’s How the IT Leaders Are Taking It to the Next Level.
About the Guest:
BIO: ““Leading with an entrepreneur mindset in the enterprise world. Hands-on product, engineering and business leader with an ability to dive into the minutest details to understand and delight the customer while also being able to zoom out to a high level to create, influence and drive the vision, strategy and execution of a product mix.”
Our Automation Series is brought to you by Salesforce Platform and Dreamforce 2022! We don’t want you to miss out on the world’s largest software conference (with a healthy dose of magic), so log in to https://www.salesforce.com/plus for more automation-focused sessions.
Mission.org is a media studio producing content for world-class clients. Learn more at mission.org.