How do you build a socially-conscious product business within a competitive market? Mike Beckham, CEO and Cofounder, Simple Modern, shares his experience as a founder, diving into finding and protecting white space in the market, building brand loyalty and creating a great culture.
Tune in to learn:
- Identifying white space in the market (7:20)
- Building “moats” in competitive markets (13:30)
- The need to have a good product in order to give back (23:20)
- Mike’s advice for founders (33:15)
- International Housewares Association’s Inpired Home Show
- All Birds
About the Guest:
- “I have co-founded several e-commerce businesses that have cumulative sales of more than a billion dollars. I live in Oklahoma with my incredible wife and two kids.
Main Goal: Build lasting businesses that improve the lives of their employees and customers.
Specialties: E-Commerce, Data Analysis, Product Development, Strategic Planning, Vision Casting, Public Speaking, and Teaching.
- Mike has been the CEO of Simple Modern for over seven years; August 2015-Present.
- Prior to Simple Modern, he was the COO at QuiBids.”
Up Next in Commerce is brought to you by Salesforce Commerce Cloud. Learn more at http://www.salesforce.com/commerce
Mission.org is a media studio producing content for world-class clients. Learn more at http://www.mission.org.