As new technologies change the healthcare landscape, how are marketing leaders in the field keeping up? Andrew Greenwood is the Senior Director of Corporate Marketing & Communications at the healthcare management consulting and technology firm ZS. On today’s episode, Andrew discusses the unique challenges that the healthcare industry presents and why it is poised for a digital transformation.
Tune in to learn:
- How ZS is helping healthcare companies take the lead in today’s digital world (8:35)
- Challenges of overseeing both marketing and communications (17:40)
- Data and metrics to prioritize (30:02)
About the Guest:
“WHAT I DO
- I’m passionate about elevating the impact Marketing and Communications makes in an organization. At ZS, I’ve transformed what was once a reactive function, primarily in “support mode”, to a modern day, award-winning, business-to-business (B2B) marcomm customer experience and revenue-generating machine.
- Every day I work with the best teams and colleagues imaginable to embrace customer obsession and shape the brand – to deliver highly relevant customer experiences to achieve sustained growth.
- I architect new operating models for Marketing and Communications functions, rewiring organizations to heighten collaboration in ways that align the right skills and behaviors to drive growth.
WHERE I’VE BEEN
- For the past 20 years, I’ve lived and breathed B2B marketing and communications – leading global, regional and corporate teams for management consulting, IT services, software, and technology firms. I’ve worked at start-ups as well as huge, multi-national Fortune 100 firms. I’m articulate, open, and I easily engender trust with both external customers and internal management teams.
- Before that, I served as a U.S. Naval Officer. Serving in the military helped me develop vital teamwork and leadership skills, which I frequently draw upon to build and shape high-performing teams. After I left the service, I joined Accenture as a technology consultant, where I worked directly with clients to digitally transform core business processes and create new revenue streams.
WHAT’S IMPORTANT TO ME
- I love working with teams that have an outside-in mindset – that appreciate how great customer experiences drive business growth. And I enjoy bringing together both internal groups and outside partners to collaborate, enabling entire organizations to align on the brand vision and curate experiences to achieve that vision.”
Marketing Trends is brought to you by Salesforce Marketing Cloud. For more great marketing insights, sign up for The Marketing Moments newsletter. You’ll get ideas to help you build better customer relationships, invites to upcoming events, and access to the latest industry research. Subscribe at https://sforce.co/MarketingMoments