Cybersecurity has moved from luxury to necessity for most businesses. But, many organizations still operate in a reactive rather than proactive fashion when it comes to securing their networks. Adam Burke, VP Sales & Partnerships, Quest Technology Management, explains why many businesses continue to do this, and how to change this mindset to operate in a more secure fashion.
Tune in to learn:
- What is Quest Technology? (1:45)
- The security needed to work in the cloud (5:10)
- Recommendations for organizations to address potential security concerns (11:45)
- Finding the right person to protect your infrastructure (19:30)
- How to choose the right third-party to help with cybersecurity (22:30)
- How Adam got his tech chops (25:55)
- The impact of AI in tracking cybersecurity activity (32:20)
- How fast Quest can help a customer in need (39:20)
- The benefits of military service for a tech professional (41:00)
About the Guest:
Adam Burke is the VP of Sales and Partnerships at Quest Technology Management. He is an experienced professional with a demonstrated history of working in the information technology and services industry. Strong sales professional skilled in Enterprise Software, Storage, Sales Management, Strategic Partnerships, and Professional Services.
IT Visionaries is sponsored by Zayo.
Concerned about your network’s health? Zayo’s future-ready network and tailored connectivity solutions enable some of the world’s most innovative companies to connect what’s next for their business. Exceptional end-user experiences and better business outcomes demand one thing – a strong, healthy network. So, how’s your network health? There’s one way to find out – take Zayo’s Network Health Check now. https://zayo.is/3ztMpIu
Mission.org is a media studio producing content for world-class clients. Learn more at mission.org.