Network infrastructure is important if you want your organization to run smoothly and without interruption. From hospitals to supply chains to government agencies, there are countless examples that illustrate just how critical network infrastructure can be. ePlus works to create better cloud infrastructure solutions for its customers to ensure they can perform their important roles. On this episode, Justin Mescher, the Vice President of Cloud Solutions of ePlus, shares more about the way that his team collaborates to give clients the network speed and redundancy they need, while also providing them with new cutting-edge solutions.
Tune in to learn:
- The industries ePlus services (2:15)
- How speed plays a role in the architecture of consumer applications (5:00)
- Leveraging automation to allow for speed and standardization (7:00)
- Thinking through the levels of redundancy you need in critical industries (10:20)
- Working with clients to keep them informed and on the cutting edge (16:00)
- Building teams that can keep up with the pace of change (19:40)
- Justin’s personal journey in the technology field (22:45)
- Developing your communication skills (26:10)
- Deciding to specialize or generalize (27:35)
Justin Mescher, Vice President of Cloud and Data Center Solutions for ePlus, leads overall strategy and go-to-market for both the Cloud and Data Center practices as part of ePlus’ Global Strategy Team. He started his career in corporate IT, managing a hospital’s data center, then expanded his experience as a Pre-sales Engineer at EMC and then CTO for IDS, where he led the engineering team and developed the cloud practice. After IDS was acquired by ePlus in 2017, he has served in his current role, utilizing and leveraging his expertise in cloud strategy, design, implementation, migration, and managed services to grow the Data Center and Cloud practices for ePlus. Justin spends his time meeting with strategic customers, discussing their journey to the cloud, and developing new solutions within the ePlus portfolio to align with customer needs.
IT Visionaries is sponsored by Zayo.
Concerned about your network’s health? Zayo’s future-ready network and tailored connectivity solutions enable some of the world’s most innovative companies to connect what’s next for their business. Exceptional end-user experiences and better business outcomes demand one thing – a strong, healthy network. So, how’s your network health? There’s one way to find out – take Zayo’s Network Health Check now. https://zayo.is/3ztMpIu
Mission.org is a media studio producing content for world-class clients. Learn more at mission.org.