Buck Mason brings an enduring design flair to its products, but that’s not where its everlasting concepts end. Jim Davis, the Chief Customer Officer at Buck Mason, discusses how traditional marketing ideas like catalogs and direct mail can still be difference makers for DTC. Tune in as he also dives into what the future will hold for emerging brands.
Tune in to learn:
- Jim’s thoughts on direct mail (8:20)
- How to make brands cool again (15:20)
- An evaluation of the current DTC landscape (22:40)
- Some advice for young brands on their go-to-market strategy (25:40)
- Where to invest marketing dollars (42:00)
Jim Davis is the Chief Customer Officer at Buck Mason. Prior to working at Buck Mason, Jim was an Executive Advisor for Lucky Brand as well as Flexsteel in 2020. He was also the VP of marketing and sales for Omaha Steaks as well as the VP of Global Omnichannel Marketing for Deckers Brand. Jim has a BS in Mathematics from Stetson University.
Up Next in Commerce is brought to you by Salesforce Commerce Cloud. Learn more at salesforce.com/commerce
Mission.org is a media studio producing content for world-class clients. Learn more at mision.org.