Or listen on your favorite podcast app
Today, we are joined by Maeve O’Meara, the CEO of Castlight Health.
From finding the right insurance plan, to understanding what that plan covers, to finding a doctor you trust, making healthcare decisions is difficult, and that’s where Castlight comes in. Castlight uses machine learning to provide consumers with deeply personalized guidance so they make better health decisions which ultimately result in lower costs, improved outcomes, and a better experience.
Key Discussion Points:
- The problem Castlight is working towards solving.
- Maeve shares her early days at Castlight and her journey to becoming CEO.
- What Maeve studied in order to get the initial role of Product Manager at Castlight.
- What led the executive team at Castlight to structure the company in a B-to-B-to-C model.
- How they got business development rolling in the early days of Castlight.
- The role well-being played in the acquisition of Jiff, and the challenges associated with the merger.
- Maeve shares their marketing strategies and how Castlight drives engagement.
- Philosophies on company culture and how Castlight builds their team.
- How Maeve balances work-life and personal life.
- Significant people Maeve has learned lessons from during her career.
- The importance of fostering trust and developing relationships in the industry.
- Advice from Maeve on how to navigate your journey through your different career roles.
- The best ways to recruit talent to serve the company vision.
- How Maeve is keeping herself mentally, physically, and emotionally fit.
- Maeve shares her call-to-action to younger listeners.
This episode of Mission Daily is brought to you by our friends at TriNet. TriNet makes HR easier, from payroll to benefits to compliance. AND they offer full-service solutions tailored to your industry and your company, whether your team is 10 people or 1,000. Check out TriNet today at trinet.com.