Or listen on your favorite podcast app
Our guest today is Greg Peters, CEO of Zilliant, an AI-based SaaS application that uses machine learning and predictive analytics techniques to maximize B2B sales. At its core, the company is a solution-focused one, combining data, and data science to come up with answers that salespeople can easily digest.
Key Discussion Points:
- Learn more about Zilliant, what they do, and what Greg’s role as CEO entails.
- Find out about Greg’s background and his journey to becoming Zilliant’s CEO.
- Some of the lessons that Greg learned from his youth as a sportsperson.
- The importance of cultivating an attitude of lifelong learning and pursuing your passions.
- What Greg gained from his role as CEO of Vignette and leading them through their IPO.
- Greg’s advice on how to foster long-term term business relationships and finding investors.
- Insights into building culture, the Zilliant social contract, and they are put to practice in the company.
- Learn more about Greg’s proudest moments early on in his time at the company.
- Find out more about the difficult decision Zilliant made to transition from on-prem to SaaS.
- How Zilliant approach giving CEOs of companies’ advice and some of the downfalls.
- Greg’s work-life balance, how he self-educates, and who he draws inspiration from.
- The positive outcomes that Greg anticipates happening from the COVID crisis.
- Pursue your passions and navigate the world: Greg’s advice to younger generations.
- Find out what Greg sees for Zilliant’s future and why he feels excited about it.
- Always work in pursuit of finding the truth to uncover solutions: Greg’s final words!
This episode of Mission Daily is brought to you by our friends at TriNet. Just this week, TriNet published a blog and webinar series to help small and medium-sized businesses manage the impact of COVID-19. It covers actions you can take to be prepared should one of your employees test positive for Coronavirus. It also covers other factors you should consider, including employee compensation, if your business is required to shut down due to the pandemic.
There’s a lot happening now in real-time. Go to trinet.com and get the information you need to protect your business.