Is telemedicine the future for reproductive healthcare? Carrie SiuButt, CEO of SimpleHealth, suggests that increased virtual reproductive healthcare will enhance traditional approaches to care. Listen in to learn how Carrie’s personal health journey has also guided her career path.
Tune in to learn:
- (00:38) SimpleHealth’s mission, including using data to offer dynamic healthcare
- (16:37) How differing state telehealth regulations are a challenge
- (19:45) About the future of telemedicine for reproductive healthcare
- (21:37) How to build the right team for success
- “Blink: The Power of Thinking Without Thinking” by Malcolm Gladwell
About the Guest:
BIO (SimpleHealth Website): “Carrie SiuButt leads SimpleHealth with a patient and people mindset. Carrie has spent her career in strategy and finance in some of the world’s most exciting brands. As a Black and Chinese disabled woman, she is intimately aware of the perils of our healthcare system, and is dedicated to improving healthcare access in America.”
IT Visionaries is brought to you by Salesforce Platform. If you love the thought leadership on this podcast, Salesforce has even more meaty IT thoughts to chew on. Take your company to the next level with in-depth research and trends right in your inbox. Subscribe to a newsletter tailored to your role at Salesforce.com/newsletter.
Mission.org is a media studio producing content for world-class clients. Learn more at mission.org.